aventuras y desventuras de un superviviente en la jungla madrileña, germanofilo y amante de la belleza,...preferiblemente femenina.

miércoles, 27 de junio de 2012

A present from overseas...

I was taking breakfast with my mates, talking about soccer and economy as usual, (a national soccer coach and a first minister is hiding in every spanish dude) when suddenly the ring belted. 




Beyond the door one post-package coming from the USA. What the hell is that? I opened the parcel carefully to find an amazing official Minnesota University T-Shirt for Ballantine, and a new fellow, official mascot, for me. Great, I was really happy so then we decided to make a brindis with galician-wine.


You should have seen Ballantine´s face when he arrived home. T-shirt really fits him, and Gildo is so nice, smart and american. I think I´m going to buy a rifle for him, so then he can feel like at home. Ballantine was so full of joy that turned into tears. Oh such a present. We do really appreciate so much! Amazing and moving gesture. Thanks a lot my friends, We will never forget u.
With love
Popotamo...& Valen

It was the beggining of a magic day, Spain beated brightly Portugal in Euro soccer Semifinals,thanks to a thrilling penalty serie. 2012 the year where Durant was sacred as an awesome megastar, LeBront and cia got their first ring, and we made the St.James way all together.

No hay comentarios: